martes, 28 de abril de 2015

Hello classmates, I return to write on my blog, After a long time without do it.

Today I will talk about the best holidays that I ever had.
This summer I had the luck to visit to some kindred that live in Temuco.
I went to this place with one of my brothers (the other was in coyhaique, visiting uncles)
First we stayed a week on Caburga's lake. This place are so beautiful and relaxing. We didnt have phone signal so we were unplugged of the civilization jaja.
After this week we got to Temuco, where my cousins in third grade. This house was very close to downtown. We went to some bars to drink a beers and see some bands playing at live. One of the best was  The Royal Band (tribute to Queen). The guitarist was friend to my cousins being that their play together in other band.
Also I went to the Beer Festival on the Temuco Stadium. I drank so much kinds of beer, very delicious and strong. I remember that the most delicious was the Mango beer and the scottish beer.
But the most beautiful place that I visited was the countryside of my uncle-grandpha (or something like that). This place are so colossal and beauty, with animals, swimming pool, and fresh air.

I don't now what else to say so, bye guys  : )


                                        Isaias, my uncle-grandpha ( or something like that)





 The novillos





My new friend 


4 comentarios:

  1. I NEVER WAS TRAVEL TO THE SOUTH OF CHILE. I WOULD LIKE TRAVEL TO TEMUCO!!!!!!!! HER NARRATION IS BEAUTIFUL!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Great pictures!

    I went to Temuco once like 20 years ago. I'd like to go there again.

    Cheers!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I was charmed with the photography of the pork. I want to have one of pet :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I was charmed with the photography of the pork. I want to have one of pet :)

    ResponderBorrar