martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

Hi classmates today I will write about my future job. Is a difficult question because I’m sure that almost all of students from this career don’t have an answer from this question. Well, if I should write about this, I say that my future is a little bit undefined. Why? Because I study Visual Arts, and find a job is a hard work, but i have hope. Why I’m hope? Because I know a guy graded from this career that now is very famous and have a lot of money. This guy is my example to follow. Her name is Rodrigo Salinas, better know as El Guatón Salinas. I would like to be like him. Work in television telling jokes and making some art works in my house. Also I really want to work on a film, not like an actor. I’m interested about art direction or something like that. I love filming and video works. In fact, on this semester I’m going to keep working with this technique, filming things and work on analog formats, like tapes and vhs. Obviously the part of this post in that I’ve mentioned Rodrigo Salinas its a joke, but the filming and video part is real. Also I would like incorporating an analog photographic techniques in this work in addition to a sculptures or installation things. Like the work of Jan Svankmajer or something like that. I hope that in my future job I can make all this things, if isn’t it will be so sad :c Bye brodas



Guatón Salinas

3 comentarios:

  1. hahahahahahaha
    I never see a art work to Salinas, I want to see!!!!!!
    Pablo! you have to fatten! hahahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. We can make our own version of "31 minutos" with more hotdogs and maybe some beer.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i Laughed a lot with your post ajajajjaja
    Salinas's quite a character ajajjjajaja

    ResponderBorrar