martes, 25 de agosto de 2015

A movie that I love and a movie that I hate


HI
First I will write about movie that I love. This is Mulholland Drive by David Lynch on 2001.
This film talk about a story of a girl that she go to Hollywood to try luck in the world of cinema.When she arrive to the place where she will live, found a girl in this house who had suffered an accident and did not remember his name or what has happened. The protagonist helps her to find out what has happened and as the film progresses gradually becomes confusing. There comes a time when the movie becomes a radical turn, where reality is altered and nothing is as did show above. That's what I like about this movie, one tries to understand what happens but is too hard. It is a jolt to the brain haha.

Going to a movie that I hate could say that is fast and furious, from the second half onwards. Well, the first is good, it holds its own. But the rest is meaningless to extend the film (for me) 8 parts of a movie that deals with cars and scantily clad girls is not justified. Some friends invited me to the movies to see them but I said it would not pay to go see that crap. I prefer to stay at home watching the simpsons

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario