martes, 25 de agosto de 2015

THE PERFECT SONG

One of my favourite songs is The great gig on the sky, by Pink Floyd. I must admit that it gave me the time to listen to the iconic disc of Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon recently. About 2 years but less. But I have heard more mature musically and made me appreciate more the time, which was wonderful.

In this album is more or less in half a song, the great gig on the sky. After Time ending starts very united way a melody on piano, quite soft but powerful. This is the prelude to the most beautiful vocal improvisation that I have heard. The song is from another planet, everything fits perfectly and listen to me goose bumps.
No song has made me to produce what I felt when I heard for the first, second, third time.

Surely this framework moment my life musically. That song is a masterpiece worthy of being heard by every human being on this planet



1 comentario:

  1. One of my favorite records ever.
    My dad brought it home when I was 12 years old. I've never stopped listening to it.

    Cheers!

    ResponderBorrar